Thursday, September 29, 2016

A Really Cool Bathroom

It took a while for this galvanized box to register that it is the sink. How clever! I know it's not practical but it is certainly impactful, isn't it? I love the open shelving below and the powder room in general. The person who owns this has no worries about how hard this would be to clean. It's all for show and it makes a delightful photo to study. via
It's raining softly this morning and I'm so glad my mowing was completed in the last two days. Well, almost completed. The view from my balcony doesn't even hint that I didn't do the way, way back and the lower field yet. I'll get those at a later date. xo

4 comments:

jusaweecatnap said...

It does make for a charming photo shoot. I'm not a fan of leaving things stored in the open, though. Dust accumulates, and where does one hide ones toiletries? You would have to spend a lot of time tidying things just so. Maybe he has a maid to do it for him. Anyway, the sink might be nice for hand washing lingerie. Interesting mirror.

jusaweecatnap said...

PS: isn't it odd that there is no drain pipe below...

annette said...

Definitely for show! I think I will stay with white porcelain so that I know it is clean. Good to know you had rain. We are eagerly awaiting a few drops soon in CA.

Karen said...

That is a cool bathroom. I'm not sure about the galvanized box as a sink, but it's a great look.
Enjoy your weekend.
Karen