Monday, November 17, 2014

Long Woolen Socks

I'm wearing similar socks in winter white right now. I wore them under my wellies yesterday for my open house and my feet stayed nice and warm. I have unearthed all of my gloves, mittens, hats and scarves too. I'm all set for whatever weather Mother Nature throws my way. Today we have rain. The animals have both been fed, walked and dried off and they are down for their morning naps. I didn't go out with them either. I'll do that later. Happy Monday. xo

2 comments:

Mesclun said...

Oh, my! The minute I saw these socks I knew I had to have them. I finally tracked down the pattern and am thinking about the perfect wool to use. I wear hand-knit socks from late Autumn to late Spring and I usually don't like much embellishment, but these are so beautiful.

Thanks for brightening a cold, gray, sleety Monday!

Dee said...

Yes, those socks do look very warm. I actually wear socks to bed in cold weather. My hubby doesn't like it, but my feet stay happy. Oh, I just wanted to let you know that I posted that cute penguin video yesterday. Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your day... :)