Saturday, October 18, 2014

Black and White Mud/Laundry Room

This is wonderful, isn't it. Take off your dirty work clothes the minute you come inside. I actually have a dust buster in my closet so I can vacuum up the leaves and debris that get trapped in my rolled up pant legs when I walk Webster. I love this room! via
I need to cut my grass so it will be nice and short for the leaves that have started to fall. It is going to be a chilly weekend so maybe I'll buy a can of gas when I go out this morning. Have a great weekend.
xo

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this mud room! and what a great spot for the laundry. it would be a dangerous thing if I ever got to build my own home,,,,,so many great ideas and not enough money!!!

The Queen Vee said...

Oooooh, I love this room too. The bench, all those windows and that comfy rug under your feet. Yeah, it's great.

I bought gas today too and just finished mowed my grass. Yesterday and today have been the perfect fall days. Virginia in the fall is pretty spectacular. Good luck with your mowing.

Stacey Snacks said...

maybe I would actually start doing the laundry if I had a room like this!

Beth said...

Love this room. I would just like to see the walkway a little wider.

Karen said...

This is the best laundry room I've seen in ages. I think I could get a lot of laundry done and be happy doing it in this room.
:-)
Karen