Friday, August 8, 2014

Webster, So Close But Not Touching

Webster is still being the best dog ever and he can get this close to the sofa without touching. I'm so proud of him. I was busy with real estate all day and finally the little blue house is all set to close at the end of the month. Whew. 
I am still playing house and have rearranged all of my artwork. The corner behind my TV has a new wall arrangement since this photo was taken. I think I have the room the way I want it finally. I've been rearranging the insides of my kitchen cupboards too. 
I ended up hand weeding the crab grass in the bed near the house and it wasn't that hard because it was growing wood chips, not gravel or turf. I've been digging it out of the driveway too with the pickaxe. I'm fine doing hard work as long as it isn't too hot and the weather has been fantastic. 
I'm looking forward to a lazy evening and maybe some ice cream later. Enjoy yours too. xo

7 comments:

The Queen Vee said...

He's so close to that sofa….makes me smile.

I look forward to seeing photos of the new art display.

Pick ax and weeds, my dear YOU deserve that ice cream.

I spent my day doing laundry and going through tons of magazines that I need recycle. In my past I've been a magazine junkie, I'm trying to phase out that part of my life. It's becoming quite easy as so many magazines have folded.

So guess what I found out last night, DC PBS (WETA) now has an auxiliary TV station called WETA UK. It runs non-stop UK series….I'm in heaven. They don't show UK series that are presently being shown on the regular station. I'm checking it out tonight when I iron my sheets.

Karen said...

Bless Webster! I love the way he's pushing the envelop ever so slightly. What a good dog!
Karen

Anonymous said...

Hello Rosemary,

Webster is the best dog ever. Leaving a small space open between the sofa and him.
He likes even the place near the sofa!,!! Very funny.

Greetz,
Thea

Content in a Cottage said...

The Queen Vee == Victoria, I'm so glad for you and your new PBS station devoted to UK programs. Was it there all along or is it new? What a treasure. I'm sure you will watch little else as you iron away.
Have a great weekend. xo, Rosemary

Candice said...

Webster loves his mom and wants to make her happy.

tammy j said...

webster is the most wonderful wonder dog in the whole world.
he loves you!
he knows how important that is to you and he's doing his best to comply! WOW!!! seriously.
how many dogs would do that?
well.
my zeke would have too of course.
LOL.
xo
ps ... can't wait to see pics of the cottage now with new arrangements. i thought it was perfect before! what fun!

Patricia @ 9th and Denver said...

What a good boy Webster is... and makes mom happy too.
Our Buster is no longer invited inside... not since he chewed my couch!
But I still love him. :)